I am a busy mom with 4 (!) wonderful kids! ... and I know that sometimes WE ALL need a little help to change our lives for the better!
Could one conversation
change your life?
So much has changed. I'm cooking more at home. I'm exercising regularly and taking purposeful time for myself.
I've been able to share things and investigate them with Rosie ... and she has helped me experience more fulfillment in my life.
The biggest change is that I am now aware of my portion sizes. I've also experienced emotional healing that has moved me closer to being able to accept myself.
Rosemary is a fearless, caring, creative, passionate, and consistent coach. She will be a strong voice for health and balance in your life.
Does Your Life Feel Out of Balance?
This is the "Circle of Life" Quiz (no offense to The Lion King!)
It is a simple and quick way to discover if there are areas of your life that need some help!
How to Take the Quiz:
1. Click on the Circle of Life Image.
2. Print out the quiz.
3. Follow the instructions.
4. See something out of balance? ... use the form (below) to email me and let's talk! 😊
I don't just help people with food.
Yes. Food is important. It can deeply affect your life.
Our Relationships, Exercise, Career Fulfillment, & Home Environment are every bit as important as the food we eat!
I help my clients in EVERY area of their life - because every part of our lives is deeply important.
You should get in touch with me! It's easy to receive a free 1 hour health history appointment! Just use the form below!
Curious about achieving better balance in your busy life?
Send me an email and I'll get in touch ASAP!
The Holistic Life Coaching Program
$250 per month
3 month and 6 month programs currently available.
What you receive as my client:
- Two personal 50 minute coaching sessions each month. (By phone, Zoom ... or in person meetings for those who live in the Sacramento, California area.)
- Help in determining your specific nutrition, stress management, and life balance needs.
- Plan development for sustainable change.
- Accountability towards your unique goals.
- Instruction in meal planning, shopping, and cooking.
- Encouraging emails that summarize your progress after each coaching session.
- Email support between sessions.
- Care packages that are customized to help you achieve your goals! (Such as handouts, recipes, books, food samples, etc.)